1, cast steel pipe fittings
2, Cast iron pipe fittings
3, Stainless steel pipe fittings
4, plastic pipe fittings
5, PVC pipe fittings
6, rubber pipe fittings
7, graphite pipe fittings
8, forged steel pipe fittings
9, PPR pipe fittings
10, alloy pipe fittings
11, PE pipe fittings
12, ABS pipe fittings
- Carbon steel: ASTM / ASME A234 WPB, WPC
- Alloy: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP911、15Mo3 15CrMoV、 35CrMoV
- Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
- Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL3-WPL 6
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
- Cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon Luo Li, PVC, PPR, RFPP (reinforced polypropylene), etc.
By Production Method:
- Pushing system
- Press forging
By Manufacturing Standard:
National standard, electric standard, ship standard, chemical standard, water standard, american standard, german standard, japanese standard, russian standard, etc.
By Radius of Curvature：
- Long radius elbow
- Short radius elbow
A long radius elbow is the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times that of the radius, i.e. R = 1.5 D; Short radius elbow means that the radius of curvature of the elbow is equal to the outer diameter of the pipe, i.e. R = 1.0D. (D for elbow diameter, R for radius of curvature).
By pressure level:
The two most commonly used are STD and XS.
1, the pipe fittings for mutual connection are: flanges, live joints, pipe hoops, clamp hoop, clip sleeve, throat hoop.
2, change the direction of the pipe fittings: elbow, bend.
3, change the diameter of the pipe fittings: reducing diameter (reducing pipe), reducing elbow, branch Taiwan, reinforcing pipe.
4, increase the pipe branch pipe fittings: three, four.
5, for pipeline sealing pipe fittings: gasket, raw material belt, lint, flange blind, pipe plug, blind, head, welding plug.
6, for the pipe fixed pipe: clasp, drag hook, lifting ring, bracket, pipe clamp.