3 way pipe fittings is one type of malleable iron pipe fittings.We supply 3 way galvanized pipe fittings & 3 way black pipe fittings.
- Constructed of made-to-last malleable iron
- Not for use with potable water
- 3-way fitting can be used as a corner piece or other joining piece for an industrial decor project
- IPS threads for compatibility with other project materials such as lamp parts, valves, etc.
- Pipe decor line contains an array of fittings and connectors for a variety of projects that can be used with other pipe decor 1/2 in. fittings or other gas fittings
- Pipe preparation materials not included
Thread Size Range:
27mm (1/2″) | 32mm (3/4″) | 37mm(1″)
Three-way pipe fittings are used to connect three pipes together at a junction. Galvanized three-way pipe fittings are made of galvanized steel and are designed to resist rust and corrosion, making them a popular choice for outdoor applications.
Galvanized three-way pipe fittings come in a range of sizes and shapes to fit different pipe sizes and configurations. They can be threaded or non-threaded, depending on the type of pipe and fitting being used. Threaded fittings have threads on the inside of the fitting that screw onto the outside of the pipe, while non-threaded fittings are designed to be welded or soldered onto the pipe.
When selecting galvanized three-way pipe fittings, it is important to consider the material of the pipes being used, as well as the size and configuration of the pipes. It is also important to ensure that the fittings are rated for the appropriate pressure and temperature of the system in which they will be used.
Q : Can 3 way black pipe fittings be used in natural gas hook ups/runs?
A : Yes, this side outlet elbow can be used in gas, air and LP applications.
Jianzhi fittings is a quality manufacturer of malleable iron pipe fittings. We provide almost all types of mi fittings, welcome to inquire.