union pipe fitting/ pipe union
A union is a threaded fitting which allows the pipe work to be separated and reconnected without any horizontal movement in the pipe. It can be a standalone pipe fitting connecting two pieces of pipe, or an integral part of another fitting (such as a ball valve) which allows it to be separated.Taper seat union with internal and external thread, has good sealing tightness , can contect the pipes with the end of external thead and other end of internal thread.
Maximum Pressure: 25 BAR (363PSI) (2.5MPA) CLASS 150
Maximum Temperature: 200°C (392°F)
Tensile Strength: 350MPA
Hardness: HB150 (Brinell)
Elongation Rate: 12%
Suitable Applications: Water, Oil, Gas, Petro-Chemical
Material: Malleable Iron
When you buy, please make sure that this key has a male interface and a female interface. The union of the cone seat guarantees a better seal and ensures that your piping system does not leak.
What are union fittings used for
Products are mainly used in water systems, petrochemical systems, gas systems, plumbing systems.
Advantages of pipe union:
- This union has a high strength and good ductility, so the steel bar’s strength and ductility can be fully utilized.
- It is convenient, fast, and easy to use the connection.
- The inspection process is convenient and intuitive.
- Sleeve manufacturing can be done in factories, so there is no construction period and high efficiency in processing.
- No electricity, no gas, no open fire, no oil leaks, no pollution, no rain, no wind, all-weather construction.
- As it can operate in narrow spaces where steel bars are densely arranged, it has strong applicability.
- Horizontal, vertical steel bars of the same or different diameters can be connected