Looking for plumbing fittings suppliers, don’t hesitate to choose Jianzhi.Jianzhi Group owns the largest plumbing fittings manufacturer in China.
The malleable pipe fittings used in the plumbing system must use galvanized malleable pipe fittings because they are often in contact with water. The galvanized malleable pipe fittings of Jianzhi Group are divided into hot-dip galvanized and cold-galvanized pipe fittings. You can choose the galvanizing method of the pipe fittings according to the actual needs. Of course, you can click the link below to enter the official website of Jianzhi Group to contact our salesman, and you will get a catalogue of galvanized plumbing fittings. In addition, Jianzhi Group also produces non-galvanized black pipe fittings, which also have unique requirements for use. You are also welcome to obtain the catalogue of black pipe fittings.
The following products can be used in plumbing piping systems：
What are plumbing fittings？
Plumbing fittings are used in plumbing systems. Plumbing system is one of the radiant floor heating, and it is also the most popular heating method. It is quite advantageous compared to electric heating. Plumbing is through the ground coil, there is circulating hot water in the pipe, through the heat medium in the floor radiant layer, the entire ground is evenly heated, and the ground’s own heat storage and heat radiation are conducted from bottom to top.
Since the temperature gradient gradually decreases from the sole of the foot to the head is formed indoors, it gives people a comfortable feeling of warm feet and cool head. Radiant floor heating is the most comfortable heating method and a symbol of the quality of modern life.
Plumbing fittings connect the entire plumbing piping system.
How to measure plumbing fittings？
For the measurement of plumbing fittings, it is mainly to measure the specifications of their threads. It is impossible to connect threads of different specifications accurately, so it is very important to accurately measure and judge the specifications of the threads.
There are currently several methods for thread measurement:
1. Measure with thread ring gauge and clamp plate
For general standard threads, thread ring gauges or plug gauges are used to measure. When measuring the external thread, if the “through end” ring gauge of the thread is screwed in, but the “stop end” ring gauge is not screwed in, it means that the processed thread meets the requirements, otherwise it is not qualified. When measuring internal threads, use a thread plug gauge and measure in the same way.
2. Measure with a threaded micrometer
The thread micrometer is used to measure the pitch diameter of the thread. It is generally used to measure the triangular thread. Its structure and usage are the same as those of the outer diameter micrometer. groove. A range of measuring contacts are available with different profile angles and pitches. When measuring, the two contacts of the threaded micrometer are just stuck on the tooth surface of the thread, and the obtained reading is the actual size of the pitch diameter of the thread.
3. Measure with tooth thickness vernier caliper
The tooth thickness vernier caliper is composed of a high caliper and a tooth thickness caliper that are perpendicular to each other, and is used to measure the pitch diameter of the trapezoidal thread and the tooth thickness of the worm pitch diameter. When measuring, adjust the tooth height caliper reading to the tooth top height, then make the tooth thickness caliper and the worm axis roughly intersect to form a thread lift angle B, and make a small swing. The smallest dimension measured at this time is the normal tooth thickness of the worm axis pitch diameter.
You can click the link below to enter the official YouTube channel of Jianzhi Group, which shows various thread testing methods, and you can more intuitively see how plumbing fittings test threads.
Basic requirements for installation of plumbing pipes
- Plumbing pipes use steel pipes that transport low-pressure fluids, that is, non-galvanized welded steel pipes, or black iron pipes. The installation of the pipeline should have a slope. If there is no design requirement, the slope should meet the following requirements: hot water heating and hot water supply pipelines and steam and condensate pipelines with the same flow of soda and water. In this case, the slope of the pipeline is generally 0.003, but not less than 0.002, and the slope of the steam and condensate pipelines with reverse flow of soda and water generally cannot be less than 0.005.
- During the installation of indoor heating pipes, the pipes are bypassed from doors and windows or other openings, beams, columns, wall stacks, etc. If the corners are higher or lower than the horizontal direction of the pipes, at the highest point or the lowest point The exhaust and drainage devices should be installed separately at the points, and the main function of this is to remove the air in the pipeline and the dirt at the lowest point.
- When installing pipes to pass through floors and walls, iron sheets or steel reinforced casings should be installed.
Types of plumbing fittings in Jianzhi
The malleable pipe fittings produced by Jianzhi Group are of various types and complete specifications, mainly including the following categories:
You can click the link below to watch more video demonstrations about Jianzhi Group plumbing fittings:
If you are interested in the plumbing pipe fittings produced by Jianzhi Group, you are welcome to inquire with us through the contact information displayed in the background of our official website. We will reply you as soon as possible and look forward to cooperating with you.